Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Inspiration! Simplify your Life

I am absolutely in love with this print and the quote by Henry David Thoreau is beautiful. Simplifying your life and following your dreams confidently is absolutely easier said than done. I'm trying to follow my dream of wedding photography and it's not as easy as it looks. Sacrifices have to be made. A tremendous amount of time and energy (and lets be honest, money) goes into making a dream your reality. Although it's a lot of work it will be 110% worth it in the end if I am living my dream. We'll see. I'm just letting God do his thing :)
Hoping to inspire you this Friday afternoon. And point you to one of my favorite etsy shops, The Wheatfield. Check it out. Her work is gorgeous.
Enjoy your weekend and GO CATS!

picture via {The Wheatfield}
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thewheatfield
www.katiedaisy.com

No comments: