Monday, April 4, 2011

Blame it on the Rain

Happy Monday everyone!! 
It has not stopped raining ALL day. Perfect weather to stay inside and get a ton of spring cleaning done. I didn't clean as much as I organized. When Joel and I first moved to our apartment we were right in the middle of wedding planning. A lot of things didn't get put away properly and still haven't. The WORST of these things was our closet. Ohh em gee!! It was a disaster. 

Organizing our closet was #1 on my list of things to accomplish before summer. I wish I had've taken a before and after picture because you seriously wouldn't believe it. Joel's clothes are actually in there with mine now instead of being cram packed in the guest room closet (Joel's a trooper). And our shoes. My Lord. We have more shoes than any 2 people should ever have. It's kind of embarrassing. But, they look really pretty all lined up in there now!! I literally cleaned that closet from the time I woke up until 4:00. I have lots of clothes & shoes to donate to Goodwill (or if anyone knows of any shelters, etc. that need them let me know!) 
Hope you're enjoying this manic Monday and making the best of the rain!!
photo via {Simple as that} blogspot

The After picture of our closet! YAY. So excited about this.
I thought my shoes looked pretty ;)

1 comment:

rebecca said...

thanks for sharing my Rainbow printable! :)
http://rebeccacooper.blogspot.com/